Capture wildlife or even thieves whether day or night, rain or shine!
120 degree 1080P HD PIR sensor camera, supports 16MP/12MP/8MP / 5MP / 3MP with selectable image resolution, 1080P 30fps video. Infrared sensor for capturing anything that moves.
– 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds interval between motions optional. Camera can be programmed to operate either in PIR mode or time lapse mode.
– IR flash for color photo / video day or black and white photo / video at night. HD video (1080P) with sound.
– Real temperature, time and date to be stamped in the picture, so you know when the picture or video was taken.
– 36 IR LEDs, for a super long detection range of up to 22m / 75feet. Trigger time is 0.3s, fast fire continuous shooting, never miss an important picture.
– IP65 sealed waterproof appearance, effectively prevents rainwater dust and insects from entering.
– Support Micro SD card / USB / AV output (SD card is not included).
– Great tool for hunting, traveling, camping, tracking domestic / wild animals. Easy to use and mount.
– It can be triggered by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region monitored by motion sensor.
– The infrared remoter is an input device of the camera and primarily used for customer settings. Its maximum remote distance is 20 meters.
– With the fixed rope with buckle, it’s easy to fix to tree rods and tree branches.
Language included: Russia, Danish, Dutch, Polish, English, French,Deutsch,Spanish,Portuguese,Swedish, Italian,Finnish
– Please insert the TF/SD card when the camera is powered off.
– Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is switched on.
– Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used for the first time.
– The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card functions as a removable disk.
– Please ensure sufficient power when upgrading firmware, otherwise the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.